How to Create an Elegant Bun with Clip-In Bangs!
Posted: Dec 09 2016
Hi, Dames! This week was all about bangs and volume, so we couldn’t leave you without giving you a step-by-step guide on how to create this awesome look. Check this how to video on how to use the Secret Bangs and Secret Volume.
Secret Bangs have a unique color blending ability as well as hair the stretches across the top of your head to have a more blending effect with your hair. Secret Volume is a magic hair piece that creates more volume in any hairstyle.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to create this look:
1. Comb bottom clips into your hairline, stop and snap when the hair reaches your desired length against your eyebrows. Pull tight and snap the top clip into place.
2. Pull all your hair into a a high ponytail on top of your head.
3. Wrap the Secret Volume piece around the ponytail using its clips to snap it into place.
4. Tease the Secret Volume hair piece all around and then wrap your hair around it, using it as a base. Bobby-pin the hair into place.
5. Brush up all the loose hair and pin them into the bun. Voila!
For more info, click here: https://www.SECRETEXTENSIONS.com/?mid=8731044
You can buy your HairClutch To store all your awesome hair pieces here: http://www.hairclutch.com/collections/frontpage
If you missed it, you can check out our interview with Katie Welch on bangs and volume here: http://thehairdame.com/?p=2051&preview=true
and make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel:
Let us know any hairstyles you are dying to try below. The Hair Dame wants to empower you to be your very own hair expert