Best Gifts for the Hair-Obsessed Dame
Posted: Dec 12 2016
Happy Holidays! Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa… anything else I’m forgetting? ‘Tis the season of giving! Since hair is a woman’s most important accessory, we wanted to share with you some of the best gifts you can get your girlfriends, sisters, mothers, aunts, etc.
1. Hair Jewelry
2. Secret Extensions – So easy to wear. So inexpensive that you can buy multiple pieces for major glam, hair color pops, and just a little boost to feel your best all around!
3. Hairclutch – The hair organizer of your dreams! Storage, travel, and a hair styling assistant — HairClutch does it all. You will love it, and giving this is a gift will definitely be telling someone you love them!
4. The Beachwaver – Creator Sarah Potempa knocked this baby out of the park. It’s an awesome way to create natural beach waves without contortioning being a required skill (like with your regular iron). The barrel spins on its own with the push of a button.
5. Loreal Elnett hairspray – The best hairspary in the biz — industry’s insiders top pick. Why? It doesn’t flake and it gives hair some natural shine. Epic!
6. Boar bristle brush – A Mason Pearson is the necessity for every Dame. It makes your hair shiny, it smoothes out bumps in hairstyles and it’s the best way to create a sleek look.
Any or all of these amazing tools will ensure the hairstyle of a hair-obsessed Dame’s dream!
Make sure to share this post with your besties and follow us on all our socials, @thehairdame.