9 Ways To Travel Looking Like A Celebrity
Posted: Apr 18 2016
Some of us just want to know, geez how do we look good and still not put too much effort into getting ready for the airport. I mean, celebs do it, so why cant we? We took a little moment to show you 9 ways to keep up with your favorite celeb and their airport chic look.
1.Wear random items in your closet for your best IDGAF rock star look
2. Stop at Dry Bar on your way and get a fierce blow out
3. Wrap an over sized scarf around your neck, espceially if its 80 degrees out
4. Pull out your braided top knot hair piece and throw your hair up in a sleek bun
5. Rock your over sized sunglasses and a trending hat
6. Clip in your hair extensions and throw on a baseball cap to your friends brand
7. Stay on trend with the hottest hair style, in this cas- half up top knot
8. Go braid or go home- always an easy go to
9. Spoiler Alert: The most important accessory isn’t your hair, its sunglasses- the bigger the better!